lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2019

Post 5: My Future Job

I see myself in many jobs at once. I think  today is essential to try to be flexible and not stay in one place. Since I started studying architecture I knew that sooner or later I would have to take care of my dad´s office, who is also an architect. I´m very lucky to have the opportunity to develop as an architect in an office with so much experience and fulfill the dream of designing and building.But I don´t think I will be able to stay in the office full time. That is why I want to go to another country to do a master and a PhD once I finish the university, to lear more about the world, learn from other cultures and customs, learn other ways of understanding architecture and return to work in the office and hopefully do classes at the university and research. They are big dreams, but I think it is very important to stay awere, learn from new generations and study throughout life.
In addition to that more objective life plan, a job that I would very much like to have would be as an administrator or a position in a Cultural Center. That is why within the master that I'm interested in are those of cultural management or curatorship in architecture.

Resultado de imagen para arquitecto

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario